Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Westward bound to the East!

Right now, I'm at the Honolulu International Airport waiting to head to Japan for nine weeks! I'll spend six weeks in Tokyo teaching English and living in homestays, one week working as a counselor at a summer camp, and two weeks traveling to Kyoto, Nara, Osaka, and Hiroshima (other suggestions are more than welcome!). Though Japan has only ever been roughly 8 hours away from home, I've never explored any corner of Asia, so I'm incredibly grateful to Princeton in Asia and the Princeton Club of Japan for this opportunity.

If you're interested in this little adventure of mine then please follow along right here! Take off in T-80 minutes!!

PS since there's no wifi at the airport, this is actually a day late. I actually just woke up after a wonderful night's sleep at my first homestay. Lots to say about the past day but now it's time for breakfast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment